Friday, September 16, 2005

Ich bin ein Berliner

And here is the news. . .



I well recall the controversy when The Gaurdian last changed its design – what was it, ten years ago?. After all the hoo-hah everyone quickly got used to it. So it will be with their latest design. The size, which I heard Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger refer to as a half-Berliner, feels and looks good to me. Truth be told it’s very rare for me to buy a newspaper during the week. Mostly I do my news-grazing online in between mouthfuls of cornflakes and Earl Grey in the mornings.

1 Comments:

Blogger gerald said...

Sid

busy fingers as usual i see !?

bought into your Unthanks review much to my reward so thanks

a question though: the sonic quality ? knowing that these ears are having their problems i need to ask of you: are there issues with some of the vocals and horns at the high end no matter which system i listen to Becky & Rachel et al i get quite the distortion wadda yah think eh ?

vb
gerald

humanity knows nothing at all. there is no intrinsic value in anything, and every action is a futile meaningless effort.
masanobu fukuoka; the one straw revolution; 1978; p 4

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home